Automotive Services - DiBacco's Beverly, MA
All repairs at DiBacco’s are covered under our 1 year/12,000 mile warranty.
*Need a ride to the shop? We can provide shuttle service!
Some of our services at a glance:
- Air Conditioning Service & Repair
- Alignments, using state of the art computerized imaging
- Brakes, including Anti-Lock Braking diagnosis
- Check Engine Light
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Complete Engine Performance Check
- Computer-aided engine diagnostics, using snap-on modus, and an OTC scanner
- Electrical & Engine Emissions Diagnosis & Repairs
- Engine Performance Check
- Factory scheduled maintenance 30K, 60K, 90K, 105K & 120K mile services
- Fluid Flushes
- Inspections – on vehicles being considered for purchase
- Maintenance Inspections
- Muffler Repair & Service
- Official Massachusetts State Inspections: vehicles up to 10,000 pounds
- Oil changes
- Preowned Vehicles for Sale
- Shocks & Struts
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Repairs
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Tires: Mounting/Balancing/Flat Repairs
- Transmission Service & Repair
* Do you have need of a service or repair not listed? Feel free to contact us with any questions.
A common misconception is that you must service your vehicle at the dealership in order to maintain your warranty. Your Owner’s Manual refutes this under the Maintenance Schedules section where it states: “However, service at a dealer is not mandatory to keep your warranties in effect. Maintenance may be done by any qualified service facility or person who is skilled in this type of automotive service. Keep all the receipts as proof of completion, and have the person who does the work fill out the Maintenance Record.”
In the interest of helping you save time we provide a 24-hour drop-off service for our customers. Just park your car in our lot and leave us your keys by placing them in one of the envelopes provided, which can then be placed in our box for this purpose. We will be in touch with you on the next business day.
DiBacco’s Shuttle Service
We know how difficult it can be at times to find another person or coworker to pick you up at the shop when bringing your car in for service. Let us know in advance and we will make arrangements for your transit to and from the shop.
We take the hassle out of having to keep track when and what services your vehicle needs. Our team keeps meticulous records of each customer’s vehicle that is regularly accessed for our timely email service reminders. Whether it’s the recommended timed interval oil change that your vehicle calls for or the objective of keeping your engine running by sending a timing belt change reminder – we’ve got you covered.
For our customers we provide the opportunity to sign up for our computerized service, which keeps an accessible account for each vehicle. Simply sign up and you can log in at your convenience to keep track of your complete vehicle history.
Is your vehicle in for an Inspection Sticker, an express oil change, a flat tire, or for us to examine a vehicle before you purchase it? Do you have the time to wait around for one of our longer services? We invite you to join us in our reception area. Enjoy a cup of coffee, read a magazine, tap into our free Wi-Fi, or simply fill us in how you are doing.